Finally had our first doctors appointment today! We had an ultrasound and got to see the baby's heartbeat! Sure took us up the extra step where things are finally "real". I've been in high spirits most of the day (until about 4:30 when that pesky "morning sickness" took over.) So now here I sit with my Sea-bands on, a tummy full of Mylanta, and sipping ginger ale......but still feeling grateful and excited!
My due date is currently March 3rd, 2010 and the doctor said everything looks great. The baby is 1.31 cm long with a strong heartbeat. Next appointment is August 19th...the day before we go home to see family! Can't wait for the next milestone!

I loveloveLOVE this idea! So glad you're doing it! It'll definitely help us to feel more involved from a distance.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU THREE! =-D
Excited for you guys! This is Megan Griffith : ) Welcome to the blogging world!!
ReplyDeleteYou know we are only about 6 hours away from each other...maybe a little less!
ReplyDelete