Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bottles & Boppies & Burp cloths...Oh My!

Well I've started an attempt at baby registries this week and I must say it's not as easy as making a wedding registry. There are so many more things to consider be for pressing the "Add this item to my registry" button. Safety, performance, customer satisfaction.....I thought I clicked on the 'bottles' tab but I must have hit the 'new car' one instead. Oh, and the choices! Where do you start? One-hundred plus companies all making the same product-so which one is better? Who knows. For now I'm just trying to put a tiny dent in registering for non-gender specific items so I don't go overboard at 20 weeks and register for a ton of things we don't need. If anyone wants to take a sneak peek we've registered at Baby's-R-Us and Amazon.com.

5 comments:

  1. How exicting...are you finding out the gender? Let me know if you want any opinions on different products...Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are definitely going to find out the gender. Let me know if there is anything you'd recommend or couldn't have lived without.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hate Avent bottles! We still use them because I refuse to buy more...but they leak everywhere! Just a little tip from me to you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you put a link on those two registry sites?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Registry links are in the top right corner.

    ReplyDelete