Well it's been a whirlwind the past two months! We can't believe how fast time is flying by! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog as much as I know most people would like but Desmond has proven to be a handful (but a wonderful handful he is :)).
We had his 2 month check up today and he's been growing like a beanstalk! He is now 12 lbs 6 oz (75 percentile!!) and 24.5 inches tall (90 percentile!!). We definitely have some sort of athlete on our hands, those of you that have seen him recently know that he doesn't stop moving when he's awake. The doctor also said he's doing a great job holding his head up and has excellent control when he does! Dez also got his first shot today. Thankfully we chose to spread out his vaccines so he only had to get one shot today. It wasn't as horrible as I was expecting. I thought he'd be screaming forever but he only cried for less than a minute after the shot was given and he fell asleep for the entire car ride home. So far he's still in good spirits and handling the shot very well. Oh, and we may have an early teether on our hands. Doc said the bottom gums are primed and ready (plus he's drooling a ton and won't stop chewing on his fist).
My first Mother's Day was nice and peaceful. We had a full weekend of birthday parties so it was nice to stay home and relax. Drew sent me on a spa day a few weeks prior and we also got awesome pictures take of Dez and a few of the whole family. Once they are ready I will post a link so you can see them. I will also be posting links to pictures that we have taken (please be patient as I don't know how long it will take me to do this).
Well everyone is doing great and hopefully it doesn't take me another 2 months before I can write another entry!

No comments:
Post a Comment