Had my 20 weeks appointment today. So far so good! The doctor looked over the ultrasounds and said everything looks right on track. I'm finally to the point where I'll be measured at each appointment to gauge the rate of the baby's growth. I learned that the length from the top of your uterus to your pelvic bone should typically coincide with how far along you are (TMI? Sorry.). Well it's week 20 and I measured 20 cm! Just right! Next appointment will be my glucose screening test...what fun! Still don't have any names picked out for "junior" yet. We did get our crib...or changing table yesterday! I'm not sure which one it is since we haven't opened it yet. At the moment we don't have anywhere to put it.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
20 weeks!
Had my 20 weeks appointment today. So far so good! The doctor looked over the ultrasounds and said everything looks right on track. I'm finally to the point where I'll be measured at each appointment to gauge the rate of the baby's growth. I learned that the length from the top of your uterus to your pelvic bone should typically coincide with how far along you are (TMI? Sorry.). Well it's week 20 and I measured 20 cm! Just right! Next appointment will be my glucose screening test...what fun! Still don't have any names picked out for "junior" yet. We did get our crib...or changing table yesterday! I'm not sure which one it is since we haven't opened it yet. At the moment we don't have anywhere to put it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment