Well, pretty pathetic Halloween this year. Only about 5 groups of trick-or-treaters came by our house, which means we have way too much candy left! Our annual Halloween party at Todd's was fun but I only lasted until about 10pm before I had to throw in the towel and head home. This year I went as a woman with an alien bursting out of her stomach and Drew was Glirk (the alien that put it there :)). We're starting renovations on our attic and kitchen this week! Darling husband was in the kitchen for a good part of the morning sanding down cabinets. Looks like we're having pizza tonight!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Well, pretty pathetic Halloween this year. Only about 5 groups of trick-or-treaters came by our house, which means we have way too much candy left! Our annual Halloween party at Todd's was fun but I only lasted until about 10pm before I had to throw in the towel and head home. This year I went as a woman with an alien bursting out of her stomach and Drew was Glirk (the alien that put it there :)). We're starting renovations on our attic and kitchen this week! Darling husband was in the kitchen for a good part of the morning sanding down cabinets. Looks like we're having pizza tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment