Friday, December 17, 2010

9 months - Merry Christmas!



We've made it to 9 months and everything is going great! Desmond has changed so much and is advancing his motor skills very quickly. His weight clocked in at 19 lbs 12 oz and he's 29 inches tall. He (and mommy) had a cold last week but the doctor said everything looks great and the cold didn't effect his lungs or ears at all. She was very impressed by how strong his immune system was during this cold season. He's definitely starting to remember what goes on at the doctor's office...as soon as his bottom touched the cold paper on the exam table he got very concerned and wouldn't let go of mommy. Luckily there were no shots to be given so it was a tear-free appointment. The doctor said we can expect him to start crawling, pulling himself to standing, walk while supporting himself on objects...."he's already doing all of that" I said. "Oh, well...", she said, "batten down the hatches because he'll probably be walking soon!"

Last week we also got some great family pictures taken courtesy of our friend Bryan Kannowski! We've only been able to see a handful of proofs but I know the rest will be awesome. I will post a link when we receive them.

Well, about a week until Christmas! Good thing Desmond doesn't know what presents are yet because I've run out of room to hide them! Between our gifts and the gifts my family sent ahead (they are flying in on Christmas day and will be opening the majority of their presents here), the guest room is over flowing!

In other exciting news our friends find out if they are having a boy or girl today! I can't wait to hear the good news!

I probably won't post again until after the holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment