I had my 16 week appointment today. It was short and sweet. Baby's heart rate was about 150. Still don't know if it's a boy or girl yet but I do know it's a ninja! As soon as the doctor pressed the Doppler instrument to my stomach the baby did a little roundhouse kick....it even made a little "swoosh" sound like in a martial arts movie :). Doctor said everything looks and sounds great. Only 13 more days until the ultrasound! It can't come soon enough!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
16 weeks!
I had my 16 week appointment today. It was short and sweet. Baby's heart rate was about 150. Still don't know if it's a boy or girl yet but I do know it's a ninja! As soon as the doctor pressed the Doppler instrument to my stomach the baby did a little roundhouse kick....it even made a little "swoosh" sound like in a martial arts movie :). Doctor said everything looks and sounds great. Only 13 more days until the ultrasound! It can't come soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sweet, Al's next appointment is Friday but we still wont get to find out if it's a boy or a girl, they said not until the end of October! Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDelete