Drew and I traveled to New Mexico for the Labor Day weekend to visit our friends that just had a baby themselves. We had a great time hanging out and getting a little baby practice in with Bella while we where there. I think this weekend really helped make us feel even more ready to have a baby. Well I'm definitely starting to grow a belly now! God Bless Becky for lending me all of her maternity clothes! On another exciting note I think I'm starting to feel some slight movement from the baby! Just a little fluttering every now and then but I'm pretty sure that's what it is. My 16 week appointment is next week! Seems like ages between appointments now. Only 19 days until our next ultrasound!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Trip to New Mexico
Drew and I traveled to New Mexico for the Labor Day weekend to visit our friends that just had a baby themselves. We had a great time hanging out and getting a little baby practice in with Bella while we where there. I think this weekend really helped make us feel even more ready to have a baby. Well I'm definitely starting to grow a belly now! God Bless Becky for lending me all of her maternity clothes! On another exciting note I think I'm starting to feel some slight movement from the baby! Just a little fluttering every now and then but I'm pretty sure that's what it is. My 16 week appointment is next week! Seems like ages between appointments now. Only 19 days until our next ultrasound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can STILL remember exactly where I was when I felt that fluttering the very first time. SOO amazing!!! I remember reading he was about 4" at that point and just having a great ol' time cuz there's so much room still. And then the first time you can actually SEE the movement on your belly...
ReplyDelete