Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's a Boy!



Well, looks like the majority of people guessed wrong! We're having a boy! We're completely thrilled (of course!)! The little guy was jumping all over the place during the ultrasound but we got a lot of great pictures of him......ahhhh, feels so nice to not have to say 'it' anymore. We didn't have to see the doctor for anything which is a good sign that he's healthy and developing normally. Now I can finally get down to business on decorating the nursery. The crib and changing table are on their way (thanks Mom & Dad!!!). I'll probably head to the fabric store at some point this week to pick out fabric for the curtains, bed skirt, etc. It will still be a few months until it will be photo ready but don't worry, I will definitely post some pictures once it is. Oh, we don't have a name picked out yet. A list is being compiled but we figured we have 5 months to pick one out so we're not rushing. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. wooHOOOO!!!!!!! Can I BE more excited? Only if I lived closer. This is one lucky little boy coming into the world...

    One Happy Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Either way I'm sure it would have been however we are biased! Have fun picking out fabric. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete