Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Shower!


We had the big baby shower today! I had a blast! The food theme was childhood favorites "grown-up". So we had ants on a log (celery with hummus and olives), mini grilled PB&Js, Mac-n-Cheese, and so many other delicious things. I just wish this little guy (or should I say BIG) wasn't taking up so much room so that I could fit some more food in my tummy. I was so happy that so many people were able to make it! Even Amy & Andrew ventured out with their new 3 week old, Ava! We received a ton of great gifts and I couldn't ask for a better group of friends! The girls arranged a onesie decorating contest where they each personally decorated a cute outfit for da boy! No one really ended up winning...well, I guess I did because I got to take them all home! By the end of the day I was definitely exhausted from all the excitement. Thanks everyone!

1 comment: