Well, here we are in 2010...only a few short months away from our little boy coming into the world! I know I've been slacking in my entries the past few weeks but the end of 2009 was a busy one. We finished renovations on our kitchen and attic (now turned media room), had most of our family down for holiday visits, and have finally started putting the nursery together. By the way, naturally I waited too long to start making the crib bedding, etc., as the fabric I wanted to use has been discontinued. This is probably for the best...I'm much too exhausted to hand make everything for the nursery. I did spend the last two days making wall art which I can't show anyone until the baby is born because it has his name on it. (And I'm not spilling the beans on this one!)
I'm feeling good. Moving a little slower than before, but still moving! I'm definitely getting to that point where I'm ready to do this...at least physically, mentally I still get nervous from time to time wondering how we're going to handle this big (but wonderful) change we're facing. Time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the remainder of the journey!

No comments:
Post a Comment